v1.2.0 - Released Wednesday 17th July 2019
This is a limited BETA release whilst we test some new features with select customers. Updates include;
- New! Tyre Guide - At a glance, see what the budget / midrange and topend tyre price is for each size. This is all predefined by yourself. Ideally for quickly giving a guide price to a customer over the phone.
- Improvement We've pushed some minor fixes for the HR tools released earlier in the year.
- Improvement Customer management - you can now see deleted customers and their past invoices / history.
- We've also made some slight changes to the backend, ready for further improvements to the system in the coming months. This includes the upcoming supplier stock feature.
v1.1.1 - Released Monday 14th January 2018
This release rolled out to all customers overnight and included many bug fixes and improvements. New features also included:
- New! HR - We've made it easier to manage staff members, keep track of their personal information and wages.
- New! Holidays - staff members can now request holidays through TyreTec whilst managers and directors can approve and keep track of them.
- Improvement We've improved the settings area of TyreTec to make it easier to use and understand.
- Improvement Logs now take up less server resources which has reduced errors when trying to view them within TyreTec.
- Bug A number of small fixes to the parts section released back in August 2018
- We've also made some slight changes to the backend, ready for further improvements to the system in the coming months.
v1.0.6 - Released Thursday 23rd August 2018
This release launches our new parts system to all users. It will slowly roll out over the coming days and includes all of the following features:
- New! New Parts Management- Keep track of parts, manage profit / loss and sell the parts on invoices.
- New! We've included some behind the scenes updates, ready for new features that are coming very soon.
- Bug Fixed minor issues on the create invoice page.
- Bug Fixed minor issues within the settings portal.
v1.0.5 - Released March 2018
This version of TyreTec is limited to BETA users of our system only. It includes the first release of our new parts management tool. We will test this update for a number of months, working with our BETA users to improve and fix any problems which arise. This update will then be rolled out Summer 2018 to all users.