TyreTec is a comprehensive control system for tyre centers and tyre fitters of all sizes.
The links to the left provide more in-depth information about the TyreTec system, or this page contains a small overview about each section.
- Dashboard - Provides a general overview of the company on that day
- Tyre Management - Manage tyres, check stock levels and return tyres
- Parts Management - Manage parts, check stock levels and return parts
- Customer Management - Keep track of account customers
- Supplier Management - Track suppliers, see what you've spent and with who
- Invoicing - Tracking previous invoices for both account and regular customers
- Reports - Print daily reports, view your top 10 tyres and more
- Settings & Security - Change the system to suite your business with different staff members having different permissions
- Coming Soon - We've got lots of features planned for the future of TyreTec, including mobile friendliness and auto purchase of tyres from suppliers.
Keeping track of tyres is of major importance for any tyre business
TyreTec provides the ability to manage multiple tyres, storing all the vital information including cost, supply and fitted prices.
- Add an unlimited amount of tyres to the system
- Store tyres in multiple categories including new, part worn and winter.
- Reserve tyres for customers
- Review tyre history including past sales
- Easy to add or return tyres
- Search by brand, width, profile, size, speed or pattern
When you might not stock many parts, keeping track of them is of high importance
TyreTec's parts system allows tyre companies to manage stock levels and invoice parts to customers alongside tyres.
- Full inventory list
- Reserve parts for customers
- Check full stock history
Managing past and present customers is of vast importance for any company
TyreTec stores information for your account customers, so you can track past purchases and future invoicing
- Easy to see all account customers
- One click to view all invoices for each customer
- Print & Email customer statements
- Easily add a new account customer
Keep track of suppliers, add tyres and track stock management
With TyreTec, You can manage a list of all your tyre suppliers, making it easier to track spending, add invoices and much more!
- Manage suppliers and their contact information
- Easily view information about the supplier including returns
- Print a statement between selected dates
- Place an order directly with your supplier (coming soon)
Keep track of all sales through the easy to use invoicing feature!
Our invoicing system allows for the easy tracking of past sales or the creation of new one. Link sales to new customers, or connect them to previous account customers.
- Easy to view list of all invoices
- Search invoices by date
- Reprint invoices
- Easily create an invoice to sell tyres
Live reporting allows you to monitor all aspects of your business
TyreTec contains a number of different reports, all providing insight into how your business is running. Some of the many reports include:
- Stock Inventory Statistics
- Monthly Sales Reports
- End of day reports
- Stock Check
- Oldest stock report
Security is of prime concern at TyreTec. In a modern age, keeping data secure is not only essential for a healthy business, it is also a matter of law.
We've included many security technologies and features to keep you and your customer's data safe.
- Cloud based technology removes the risk of data being damaged or stolen from your place of work
- All connections to our servers are done via standard 256-bit SSL encryption
- We provide multi user levels, meaning different staff members have different permissions in the system
- Activity logs, meaning directors can see exactly what has happened in the system
- Settings are 100% customisable so you can tweak the system to match your business
We pride ourselves on providing top level support for our TyreTec control system
TyreTec is in constant development, with new features being added on a monthly basis along with bug fixes and minor improvements, all of which have been suggested by our customers. We aim to make the software as easy as possible, with the customers at the forefront of our product.
We also provide top quality support to our customers with a team of dedicated support staff who will endeavor to solve issues over the phone, or log them with our senior developers to get the issues fixed.
TyreTec can be contacted by using our standard telephone number 0191 460 3263 or email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Exciting times are ahead for TyreTec, but one things for sure, the price will still remain the same value for money!
During 2016, a great amount of time is being spent rewriting the TyreTec system from the ground up. This will provide lots of new and improved functionality including:
- New design which is more user friendly
- Mobile & Tablet Friendly
- Major speed increases
- No having to hit the 'reset' button
- Accounts - Ability to manage other suppliers, track invoicing and print reports
- Ordering Tyres - Search for tyres from select suppliers, and have the system automatically buy them and add them to your system